What Information we collect:
Through various optional forms on this website, we may collect the following information:
What we do with the information we gather:
- Contact information including email address
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
Security of Information:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve the website.
- We may occasionally send emails with news or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email and we may use the information that we have gathered to customise the website according to your interests.
- You may opt out of email communication at any time by contacting us by email
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable procedures to safeguard and secure any information we may collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages on our website are being visited. This is done by collecting information anonymously and reporting website trends without identifying individual visitors. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. Cookies give us no access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. You can find comprehensive information about accepting, declining and controlling cookies by visiting this About Cookies
Controlling your Personal Information:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you news and information which we think you may find interesting. You may request details of any personal information which we may hold about you by email
and if you believe that any information we are holding about you may be incorrect or incomplete, or you would like that information deleted, we will promptly comply with your request.
- By email or by visiting this page on our website: https://www.georgeclarkemusgrave.com/privacy.html